Orange Cotton/ Nylon vest (Made by Mackintosh)
For AW20, The Workers Club has collaborated with the outerwear specialist and heritage brand Mackintosh to create an exclusive capsule collection. Focussed on functional outerwear and layering pieces. The pieces have been made by Mackintosh's talented craftspeople in the brand's state-of-the-art outerwear factory in England.
A new option for A/W20 is this Orange vest. Expertly woven in Como, Italy from a subtle Orange cotton/nylon blended cloth. This regular-fit design is lightly poly filled for a soft and comfy feel. A simple layer that can be worn under any of our outerwear or indeed on its own layered over a tee or sweatshirt. The water repellent Shell fabric will keep the rain off.
- Shower proof cotton / nylon plainweave (outer)
- Micofibre contrast (inner)
- Simple snap closure using matt black hardware
- Angled hard warmer welt pockets
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This vest is designed for a regular cut
Details & Care
- 64% cotton / 36% nylon outer
- 100% polyester inner
- 100% polyester filling
- Dry clean
- Made in England by Mackintosh