SLIM FIT - Selvedge Denim Jeans - Super Fade
Introducing our limited edition Super Black Fades - a special project inspired by the Japanese term Wabi Sabi i.e "The beauty that is imperfect, impermanent, and incomplete".
At the Workers Club - we believe in protecting our resources and we hate the thought of waste. Due to the authentic weaving process used by the mill that wove this cloth in Ibara, Okayama - there are occasionally irregularities in the weaving structure. This natural characteristic is sometimes more noticeable, after all Japanese made denim is a 100% natural.
For this very limited run of jeans - we have celebrated rather than rejected these irregularities.
These jeans are made in our 13oz black denim (the same denim as our regular black fade jeans) but these have been given an extra aged abrasion treatment by hand to make a truly authentic and unique fade. This is really visible on the areas like the waistband, pocket edges and fly. The further washing has also helped to take down the fade to a beautiful 'lived in for years' feel that utilises only natural chemicals in the wash process.
These jeans were made in very limited numbers and will not be reproduced. Each pair is therefore unique.
- 100% authentic Narrow loom Japanese selvedge denim
- Unique branded black hardware naturally tarnished to dark brass
- Embossed Tan leather patch
- Authentic chain stitching throughout
- Manufactured in Okayama, Japan
- One of 11 pairs made in total
- Each pair comes wrapped in Japanese Gauze fabric
Size & Fit
- Slim Tapered fit
- Each jean has a 33" inseam
Details & Care
- 100% cotton
- Machine Wash cool
- Hang dry - avoid tumble drying