This option is currently sold out.
The Workers Club’s new addition for A/W 16 is this totally unique abstract camo printed shell.
Designed in house, this print was inspired by the British countryside so it was only right that the fabric was woven and printed in Scotland by an outstanding mill that specialises in waxed coated fabrics.
Blend in to the countryside in Autumn or stand out in the city wearing this new and exclusive print.
All details of this shell are exactly the same as the H20 Shell though this waxed coating is guaranteed to wear and age beautifully.
To ensure maximum protection against the rain, reproofing is recommended.
- Phone pocket on upper chest
- Hand warmer pockets
- Large bellowed dual entry envelope pockets
- Re-inforced elbow patches
- Adjustable cuffs
- Drawstring waist adjusters
- Dipped hem at back
- Removable hood with rain peak
- Large metal tooth gold finish Riri zips throughout
- Concealed gold finish Cobra snaps throughout
This garment is a little stiff at first, due to the nature of the wax treatment but it will soon wear in.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a regular cut
- 100% cotton
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Gently brush away dirt with a soft brush or lint free fabric.
- Sponge with a little cold water to remove more persistent dirt.
- Never use hot water, soaps or solvents.
- Allow garments to fully dry after cleaning or wear. Never pack away damp.
- Reproofing will maintain the weatherproofing and lifespan of the garment.
- Timescale for reproofing is dependent on the amount and type of usage, usually every 12-18 months.
- Made in Portugal