Brown Herringbone Wool Gilet (Made by Mackintosh)
For AW20, The Workers Club has collaborated with the outerwear specialist and heritage brand Mackintosh to create an exclusive capsule collection. Focussed on functional outerwear and layering pieces. The pieces have been made by Mackintosh's talented craftspeople in the brand's state-of-the-art outerwear factory in England.
New for A/W20 is this Brown Herringbone version of our ever popular Wool Gilet - part of the label's inaugural offering - a three-piece collection of coordinating items aptly called 'The Works'. Proudly woven in Scotland by the esteemed mill Lovat from a brown tweed mix cheviot wool, this regular-fit design is mill-washed for an exceptionally soft feel. An obsessive attention to detail ensures this piece is finished to the highest standards to our own unique specification. Wear it zipped into the matching water-repellent Shell jacket as part of 'The Works' combo or layered beneath the co-ordinating bomber jacket.
- Wool Herringbone sourced from Lovat Mill in Hawick, Scotland
- Cotton knitted rib stand collar
- Contrast brushed cotton twill patch pockets
- Dipped hem at back
- Hanger loop on outside back neck
- Metal tooth gold finish Riri zips
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This gilet is designed for a regular cut
Details & Care
- 100% wool
- Dry clean