The Workers Club
Camp Collar Short Sleeve Shirt (Block Print)
Hand block kalamkari is an ancient Indian textile printing technique that uses hand carved wooden blocks for each individual colour and pattern.
The blocks are dipped in natural dyes and applied to the fabric panel by panel and colour by colour. This method and the natural dyes gives each shirt its uniqueness.
A slight update to our previous Camp collar shirts, this time featuring one chest pocket.
- Hand Block printed cotton
- Camp collar short sleeved shirt style
- Contrast buttons
- Side splits
- 1 pocket on chest
- Double needle topstitching throughout
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This shirt is designed for a regular cut
Details & Care
- 100% cotton
- Machine Wash cold