Men's Shell Jacket (Cobalt Blue)
This Cobalt Blue Shell Jacket is crafted from an Italian cotton that has a rubber coating for complete water repellency. It's been kitted out with a detachable hood, ample pocket options and an internal drawstring at hood and waist. When left unlined, it is an ideal layering piece for the changing weather. Wear alone or with the TWC Gilet or indeed the TWC bomber zipped in for added warmth.
- Phone pocket on upper chest
- Hand warmer welt pockets
- Large bellowed dual entry envelope pockets
- Re-inforced elbow patches
- Adjustable cuffs
- Drawstring waist adjusters
- Dipped hem at back
- Removable hood with rain peak and drawstring adjusters
- Fully seam taped throughout garment
- Large metal tooth gold finish Riri zips throughout
- Concealed gold finish Cobrax snaps throughout
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a regular cut
- 55% polyester 30% cotton 15% polyurethane
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Gently brush away dirt with a soft brush or lint free fabric.
- Sponge with a little cold water to remove more persistent dirt.
- Never use hot water, soaps or solvents.
- Allow garments to fully dry after cleaning or wear. Never pack away damp.
- Made in Portugal