This option is currently sold out.
A new addition this season is the Japanese Indigo dyed short sleeve shirt. Made in a beautiful narrow width selvedge indigo cloth, woven in one of the oldest and most esteemed mills in Okayama, the heart of Japan's fabled denim district. Over time this shirt will fade slightly with wear and become unique to each wearer.
This slightly boxier fit shirt will feel perfectly cool in the summer months.
- Tonal triple needle topstitching
- Selvedge detail on inside placket
- Authentic chain stitching throughout
- Japanese navy colour corozo buttons
Size & Fit
- Regular fit
Details & Care
- 100% cotton
- Machine Wash cool - as this cloth is indigo - colour will transfer and this shirt will fade over time
- Hang dry - avoid tumble drying