This navy blue shell jacket is crafted from a water-repellent, wind-resistant cotton-canvas from Outerwear specialist mill, Halley Stevensons in Scotland. This cotton canvas fabric is both shower resistant and durable. This mid-weight shell jacket is especially versatile. Its detachable drawstring hood, adjustable cuff tabs and internal drawstring allow you to switch up the style to fit any weather or activity. Wear it layered over the co-ordinating TWC gilet or bomber jacket on cold days - both of which can be attached using the internal Riri zippers.
- Hand warmer upper chest pockets
- Large bellowed lower waist pockets
- Internal security pocket
- Re-inforced elbow patches
- Adjustable cuffs
Japanese drawstring hood and waist adjusters
- Dipped hem at back
- Removable hood with rain peak
- Unlined with felled seams for additional durability
- Large metal tooth gold finish Riri zips throughout
- Concealed gold finish Cobra snaps throughout
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a regular cut
Details & Care
- 100% cotton
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth - do not garment wash
- Gently brush away dirt with a soft brush or lint free fabric.
- Sponge with a little cold water to remove more persistent dirt.
- Never use hot water, soaps or solvents.
- Allow garments to fully dry after cleaning or wear. Never pack away damp.
- Made in Portugal