SLIM FIT - Selvedge Denim Jeans - Legacy Wash
One of our favourite denim washes, titled 'Legacy Wash', was designed based off a pair of denim worn for 5 years by one of our founders at TWC after washing; only real denim heads will appreciate this level of dedication. Thus achieving the unique fading and fit found on this particular pair of jeans.
We sourced this denim from the famous denim mill, Kuroki who are based in Ibara (which is in the Okayama prefecture of Japan) which is basically denim holy grail. The denim undergoes an aged treatment, finished by hand, that achieves the perfect authentic fade without the use of chemicals. This is a very unique method of washing which makes the end result truly special.
- 100% authentic narrow loom Japanese selvedge denim
- Unique branded brass hardware
- Embossed Tan leather patch
- Authentic chain stitching throughout
- Woven, Manufactured and Laundered in Okayama, Japan
Size & Fit
- Slim Tapered fit
- Each jean has a 33" inseam
Details & Care
- 100% cotton
- Machine Wash cool
- Hang dry - avoid tumble drying