This option is currently sold out.
A new take on our signature Abstract Camo print, this Packable Parka is made in England from first sketch to final stitch. The story begins with our lightweight hard-wearing Scottish cotton, which is then printed in England and journeys back to the mill in Scotland for a final showerproof finish. The ultimate wear anywhere staple, our parka is a smart choice for both extreme outdoor conditions and everyday wear. Balancing style and function, it is constructed with a fixed hood with fully taped seams for extra protection. As the name suggests, this piece can be packed into an integral bag to the reverse, making it ideal for travel. Wear it layered over our co-ordinating parka liner on colder days.
- Flap pockets with envelope entry
- Adjustable cuffs
- Drawstring waist adjusters
- Fish Tail back hem shape
- Hood with rain peak
- Fully seam taped for added water repellence
- Horn Buttons
- Intergrated bag in back to pack jacket into
- Oversize fit. Take your normal size or size down
- This jacket is designed to be layered up
- Featuring a densely woven cotton, this fabric is with a durable water repellent finish, giving it a soft cool hand feel and crease recovery characteristics.
- Ideal for rainwear
- Cool wash
- Hang to dry
- iron on low heat
- Can be dry cleaned
- Woven, Printed and Made in England