Men's Reversible Poly Filled Bomber Jacket (Olive/Navy)
Our reversible Bomber is part of ‘The Works’, which is a modular concept of interchangeable pieces of outerwear including our Shell and Gilet that can be combined to combat seasonal weather changes. It debuted in our first collection and is a key part of who we are as a brand.
Bomber jackets are one of the all-time great outerwear garments that work on anyone and for this AW21 season, we decided to give our version a bit of a makeover by updating a few design and construction elements. The main change is that we’ve used a navy/olive microfibre quilted fabric with a poly-fill. Compared to the goose-down versions we produced in previous seasons, it’s considerably lighter, less bulky, and much more ethical. Plus, thanks to the quilted design versus the old chevron design, it’s also easier to wear and has a vintage look that’s redolent of 1980s gilets from legacy brands such as Eddie Bauer which we’ve always admired.
With the option of wearing it in either navy or olive, the Bomber jacket is an incredibly functional and useful garment. The label is tacked in and easily removable to wear the reverse side as shown.
- Olive green and navy blue microfibre
- Cotton knitted rib stand collar
- Contrast cotton drill patch pockets
- A reversible garment with contrast interior
- Dipped hem at the back
- Hanger loop on outside back neck
- Elasticated cuffs
- Metal tooth gold finish Reversible Riri zips
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This bomber jacket is designed for a regular cut
Details & Care
- 100% microfibre outer layers
- Padding: Polyfill
- Machine wash
- Cool tumble