Men's Shell Jacket - Navy (Made by Mackintosh)
The Shell Jacket is a signature of ours that we launched the brand with in 2015, alongside the Gilet and Bomber to form ‘The Works’, which is a modular concept of interchangeable items that can be combined together to tackle unpredictable weather. Conceived to be the ultimate raincoat, the Shell jacket has been made for us by the esteemed outerwear manufacturer Mackintosh to be purposefully simple and durable.
For FW21, we’ve selected a midweight navy cotton twill from the Italian technical fabric specialist Olmetex. It’s been bonded with a membrane - a contrast rubberised interior and has heat sealed seams to be extremely proficient at repelling water and wind. In terms of the design, the Shell jacket features two side entry chest pockets to keep your hands warm whilst out walking and two large patch-flap waist pockets for your essentials. There’s a drawstring waist and a detachable hood, both of which make it incredibly versatile. Other details include reliable RiRi hardware, a dip-back hem to cover your seat, adjustable cuffs and reinforced elbows.
The Shell jacket is our proudest creation we’ve produced. It’s incredibly useful, whether worn in the city or country, thanks to the adaptable function of being combined with either the Bomber or Gilet. Overall, though, it will last a lifetime and develop a charming character that’s unique to you.
- Upper chest pockets
- Large bellowed lower waist pockets
- Internal security pocket
- Re-inforced elbow patches
- Adjustable cuffs
- Japanese melange drawstring hood and waist adjusters
- Dipped hem at back
- Removable hood with rain peak
- Unlined with heat sealed seam tape throughout for additional waterproofing
- Large metal tooth gold finish Riri zips throughout
- Concealed gold finish YKK snaps throughout
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a regular cut
- 100% bonded cotton
- Dry Clean only
- Made in England by Mackintosh
Click to see more details