The Workers Club
Moleskine Classic Plain Notebook (Black)
For over 20 years the team at TWC have religiously used the classic hardback Moleskine notebook. It's perfect for sketching, taking notes and jotting those endless to do lists. The sleeve at the back is a favourite feature to squirrel away your collection of tickets, stamps or swatches (if you're us).
Today Moleskine is synonymous with culture, imagination, memory, travel and personal identity. It is a brand that identifies as a symbol of contemporary nomadism, closely connected with the digital world.
Partner with the Moleskine sketching pencils for the perfect gift for that creative in your life!
- Hard cover, round corners, elastic closure
- ribbon bookmark
- expandable inner pocket in cardboard and cloth
- front endpaper with 'in case of loss' notice
- ivory-coloured 70g/m2 acid-free paper
- elastic closure, ribbon bookmark, inner-pocket fabric matches cover colour
- Size Large - 240 pages 13 × 21 cm