The Workers Club
Men's 4 Pocket Field Jacket - Olive Waxed Cotton (Made by Mackintosh)
For AW21, The Workers Club has once again collaborated with the esteemed outerwear manufacturer and heritage brand Mackintosh to create another exclusive capsule collection. Focussed on functional outerwear and layering pieces - these pieces have been made by Mackintosh's talented craftspeople in the brand's state-of-the-art outerwear factory in the North of England.
This Field jacket is crafted from a lightly waxed wind-resistant cotton-canvas from the Outerwear specialist mill Halley Stevensons. This hardy cloth is dyed and proofed in Dundee, Scotland. The fabric is both shower proof and very durable. This mid-weight Field jacket is especially versatile with it's two way collar, adjustable cuffs and oversized pockets. It's our go to 'chuck on' style.
To complete the look - this Field Jacket incorporates our uniquely developed 'Blewbury 105' button. These buttons have been crafted for us by esteemed button makers Courtney and co, based in Gloucester - making this piece another TWC 100% crafted in the UK item.
- Two way collar with throat tab (can be worn up or down)
- Patch and flap pockets on chest
- Oversized bellows patch and flap pockets at waist
- Fully lined jacket
- Adjustable cuffs with simple button closure
- Corozo buttons from Courtney and co
- Hanger loop at back
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a regular cut
- 100% waxed cotton canvas
- Machine wash cold or Dry Clean
- Made in England by Mackintosh
Click the video to see the details